Old 03-19-2008, 10:19 AM
"Sandeep Sonawane"

Default Your Industry profile

Hi,

I started your industry profile on Orglex by adding you as my contact and joined Management Consulting, Technology Consulting, Software Technology, Healthcare IT, Big 4 Accounting & Consulting, Internet & New Media, Advertising, Mobile Operators, Network & Communications Equipment, Commercial Banks, Magazines, Medical Devices Hubs.

Orglex delivers relevant news, information, networking and jobs within your Industry Hubs.

The more industry contacts and influence you have, the better your access to industry recruiters, jobs and business opportunities.

Click on the below link to accept my Invitation and increase both your Industry connections and influence.

http://www.orglex.com/joinhubs/880356ee71f055f3dc9c/

Thanks

Old 03-21-2008, 03:02 AM
Ric Moore

On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 11:19 +0000, Sandeep Sonawane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started your industry profile on Orglex by adding you as my contact
> and joined Management Consulting, Technology Consulting, Software
> Technology, Healthcare IT, Big 4 Accounting & Consulting, Internet &
> New Media, Advertising, Mobile Operators, Network & Communications
> Equipment, Commercial Banks, Magazines, Medical Devices Hubs.
>
> Orglex delivers relevant news, information, networking and jobs within
> your Industry Hubs.
>
> The more industry contacts and influence you have, the better your
> access to industry recruiters, jobs and business opportunities.
>
> Click on the below link to accept my Invitation and increase both your
> Industry connections and influence.
>
> http://www.orglex.com/joinhubs/880356ee71f055f3dc9c/
>
> Thanks

No, thank you! I thought my email filters were starting to work too
effectively. I was starting to miss the spam. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar