Old 10-21-2011, 07:25 AM
Javier Perez

Default Problem with intel Advanced 6230 card

Hi
If I start FC15 with the 2.6.38.6-26.rc1.fc15.i686 kernel, Everything works fine, the internal Intel Centrino 6230 card performs flawlessly.
If I start FC15 with the 2.6.40.6-0.fc15.i686 the system crashes, it totally freezes as soon as it turns up the wireless card (at least that is what it seems)

what is going on?

--
*/\_/**

*~~~~* * * * * toward the day...