Old 03-19-2008, 08:07 AM
"Mike D"

Default PODCasts

I really should say net cast as I think it's a better term

Does anyone have any recommended net casts on Fedora, or Linux/Unix/BSD?

Whats everyone listening to?

Cheers Guys!

Old 03-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Ian Chapman

Mike D wrote:

I really should say net cast as I think it's a better term

Does anyone have any recommended net casts on Fedora, or Linux/Unix/BSD?

Whats everyone listening to?

I've just started listening to a few linux 'netcasts' on long drives too
and from work, so here's a few I'd recommend anyway. None of them a
centred around a specific distro though.

http://www.linuxoutlaws.com/

http://www.lugradio.org/

http://www.linuxactionshow.com/

--
Ian Chapman.

Old 03-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Neil Cherry

Ian Chapman wrote:

Mike D wrote:

I really should say net cast as I think it's a better term

Does anyone have any recommended net casts on Fedora, or Linux/Unix/BSD?

Whats everyone listening to?

I've just started listening to a few linux 'netcasts' on long drives too
and from work, so here's a few I'd recommend anyway. None of them a
centred around a specific distro though.

http://www.linuxoutlaws.com/

http://www.lugradio.org/

http://www.linuxactionshow.com/

Check out: