Old 10-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Miguel Cardenas

Default Double touch mousepad to click left mouse button

Hello list

I'm just installing Fedora 15 (never used this distribution) on my laptop but found that I can't click left button by double touching the mousepad... my doubt is, how should I configure it to do it as usual with my previous distro that was configured that way by default?

Thanks!

Miguel

Old 10-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Andras Simon

2011/10/20, Miguel Cardenas <mfcardenas@gmail.com>:
> Hello list
>
> I'm just installing Fedora 15 (never used this distribution) on my laptop
> but found that I can't click left button by double touching the mousepad...
> my doubt is, how should I configure it to do it as usual with my previous
> distro that was configured that way by default?

synclient (see man synclient) may be worth a try. For example, I do

synclient TapButton1=1

to make one tap act as left button click.

HTH,
Andras

Old 10-21-2011, 04:07 AM
Miguel Cardenas

Hi

It worked, but should I do it every time I start the X11? If so, where could I place the command to run automatically when starting the KDE?

Thanks!

Old 10-21-2011, 09:02 AM
suvayu ali

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 6:07 AM, Miguel Cardenas <mfcardenas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> It worked, but should I do it every time I start the X11? If so, where could
> I place the command to run automatically when starting the KDE?

~/.config/xfce4/xinitrc

--
Suvayu