Old 10-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Frantisek Hanzlik

Default incomplete f16 tree?

I wanted try install actual F16 development distro, but it is
impossible - at several ftp mirrors I visited are only

fedora/linux/development/16/{i386,x86_64}/os/{Packages,repodata}

directories, but accordant isolinux and images directories are
missing. Know anyone what is happening?

Franta

Old 10-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Wed, 2011-10-19 at 23:20 +0200, Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
> I wanted try install actual F16 development distro, but it is
> impossible - at several ftp mirrors I visited are only
>
> fedora/linux/development/16/{i386,x86_64}/os/{Packages,repodata}
>
> directories, but accordant isolinux and images directories are
> missing. Know anyone what is happening?

Wrong list. F16 issues are discussed on the Fedora Test list. Many
readers of that list don't read this one (and vice versa) so try to keep
them separate.

poc

Old 10-20-2011, 05:18 PM
Mike Chambers

On Wed, 2011-10-19 at 23:20 +0200, Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
> I wanted try install actual F16 development distro, but it is
> impossible - at several ftp mirrors I visited are only
>
> fedora/linux/development/16/{i386,x86_64}/os/{Packages,repodata}
>
> directories, but accordant isolinux and images directories are
> missing. Know anyone what is happening?

Think there is a compose issue currently, so might need to wait it out
until it's fixed. Otherwise can d/l the last beta iso if need to.

And as other user pointed out, might have better luck on test@ list
instead of here until the final release is out.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best town on Earth!"