Old 10-15-2011, 08:01 PM
"Lt.Shannon Kilkoyne"

Default Can we work AND share this together ??

Hi,

My name is Lt.S.kilkoyne US ARMY.I would like to share classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career in lraq.I will hold back certain information for security reasons. until you have visited the website below to enable you have an insight into what i intend sharing with you for our both benefit.

http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html

Confirm if you have visit the site.

Thanks,

Lt.S kilkoyne.