Old 10-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Beartooth

Default F14 misbehavior of gnome-session-properties

F14 fully updated has been failing, on cold boot, to restore my
gnome terminal, which is 2.32.0. I have the gnome-session-properties
option set to remember running applications when logging out, and it does
always come up on Workspace 1. But that workspace, where I keep a
terminal with six or eight tabs open to three or four different profiles,
boots up blank.

This morning, in fact, all workspaces were blank. (I have 16 at
present.) There should've been another terminal on another space, a
couple of browsers, VirtualBox, and Pan 0.133 on still others.

Is this something I've done, or a bug?
--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User