Old 03-18-2008, 09:17 PM
"Reid Rivenburgh"

Default KDE session/startup applications?

Hi. I run F8 with the latest updates and KDE. For awhile I was using
mail-notification as a biff applet, but then I switched to gnubiff. I
think I saved a session somewhere along the way with gnubiff, but
maybe mail-notification was still running in a tray. In any case, now
when I login my KDE session has mail-notification running. I always
immediately exit it, but it's kind of silly, so I'd like to stop it
from starting in the first place. I can't find any occurrence (grep
-r) of mail-notification anywhere in my home directory, though,
including under .kde. Can anyone point me to the right files?

Thanks,
Reid