Old 10-17-2011, 03:50 PM
Aaron Konstam

Default Firefox 7 on Fedora 14

> On 10/17/2011 07:52 PM, Frank Murphy wrote:
>

> > That happens even with the Fedora packaged version.
> > iirc "You are now running version x.xx,
> > we reccomend you upgrade to Firefox 7, the latest version.
> > I get that on my F14 vms'
>
> You aren't auto updated however
>
> Rahul

Updating F14 will soon stop. And no attempt has occurred yet to update
Firefox passed firefox-3.6.23-1.fc14.i686. While Firefox has gone to
version 4, 5, 6 and 7. When do you predict firefox will be updated in
F14 repos.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Rahul Sundaram

On 10/17/2011 09:20 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:

> Updating F14 will soon stop. And no attempt has occurred yet to update
> Firefox passed firefox-3.6.23-1.fc14.i686. While Firefox has gone to
> version 4, 5, 6 and 7. When do you predict firefox will be updated in
> F14 repos.

I already answered this. Firefox likely won't be updated to the newer
version.

Rahul