Old 10-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Joao Daniel

Default How to gain performance?

Hi kids,

I was wondering what more I can do to improve my computer performance.
Look what I have done:

Recompiled the kernel (I have done benchmark tests and it
really makes my computer faster.)
Removed unused daemons from memory (Don't do any test yet)

So, basically my questions are:

I also plan to make my boot faster. Do guys have some suggestion?

What more can I do to improve performace?

Obs.: I'm doing it as hobby. My computer hardware is really good.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:44 AM
John Doe

Nearly 700,000 attend gay pride parade in Rio
http://articles.boston.com/2011-10-10/news/30264047_1_lavish-carnival-costumes-gay-pride-parade-rainbow-flags