Old 10-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Danishka Navin

Default Bulk installing using a line media

Hi,

Next week I weill attend a workshop and I have to install more than 80 systems in a training college.
I have Live image of F14 based remix.

I was trying to configure cobbler on my F14 box but i wasn't worked.

I followed following link but it gave

httpd does not appear to be running and proxying cobbler

but both httpd and cobblerd are running

and then I disabled SElinux on my system but same result appears.

[root@localhost danishka]# cobbler check
httpd does not appear to be running and proxying cobbler
[root@localhost danishka]# getenforce
Disabled

Thanks,
--