Old 10-13-2011, 10:37 PM
Peter Gueckel

Default yum clean all, but for a desired repo

yum clean all clears all the information for all enabled repos.

How would one clean the information for only one of the enabled repos?

Say, I know that rpmfusion-free and fedora have not changed, but I already know
that updates-testing has changed and I want to force yum to reload the
information for only that one repo, but not bother reloading the information for
the other repos.

Old 10-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Noah Hall

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Peter Gueckel <pgueckel@gmail.com> wrote:
> yum clean all clears all the information for all enabled repos.
>
> How would one clean the information for only one of the enabled repos?
>
> Say, I know that rpmfusion-free and fedora have not changed, but I already know
> that updates-testing has changed and I want to force yum to reload the
> information for only that one repo, but not bother reloading the information for
> the other repos.

yum clean all --enablerepo=<repo> --disablerepo="*"

Old 10-14-2011, 01:46 AM
Peter Gueckel

Noah Hall wrote:

> yum clean all --enablerepo=<repo> --disablerepo="*"

Thanks. That's what I thought, but I hadn't tried it yet, since there were no
pending updates at the moment.