Old 10-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Clive Hills

Default Dennis Ritchie

Would it not be appropriate for Fedora to pay some kind of tribute to the late and recently deceased Dennis Ritchie?
--
Clive
*-- 077222971491

Old 10-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Digimer

On 10/13/2011 10:05 AM, Clive Hills wrote:
> Would it not be appropriate for Fedora to pay some kind of tribute to
> the late and recently deceased Dennis Ritchie?
>
> --
> Clive
> -- 077222971491

Would the next Fedora name; "Ritchie Rich" pass the "is-a" test with;

"Beefy Miracle was an unlikely hero, and so is Dennis Ritchie"?

or something else creative? Might be a nice tribute to the man who
helped bring us Unix and C to name the next Fedora release in his honour.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@alteeve.com

Old 10-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Leonardo

where do we vote for this name for the next release?