Old 10-12-2011, 05:14 PM
"Chris DuBois"

Default removed networking accidentally

I accidentally removed the networking portion from my F14. How do I reload it please? Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Soham Chakraborty

Portion in the sense? Removed the network configuration files or the relevant rpms? If it is the second, you can grab them from elsewhere or from the DVD, I guess.