-   -   I need to make an install iso of the OS the way it is after I've laboured for several hours to customized it... (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/584153-i-need-make-install-iso-os-way-after-ive-laboured-several-hours-customized.html)

"Linda McLeod" 10-06-2011 02:12 AM

On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 10:32 AM, "Joe Zeff" <joe@zeff.us> wrote:
> On 10/04/2011 10:06 AM, Linda McLeod wrote:

Why do it the hard way when the default is easier and faster?

______________________

My OS gets hit too much, and corrupted.. I'm forever reinstalling
Fedora, and the softs I like, and the 6-gigs of notes and tunes, plus
all the tweaking... I figured if I had the initial 300-meg update
download on a CD, I could eliminate the downloading time when fresh
installing... I suppose it's a bit of a "desperation thing"..? I'm
going to try the "backup thing" for the "hundredth time" to make an iso
install CD of the OS as I like it, so I won't need to mess with new
installs over the Net... I'm not on the Net at home.. My IP gets
slammed constantly.. I use a relatives connection to get the downloads
I need for my pix editing and occasional updates.. is "Why do it the
hard way when the default is easier and faster?"... I know it sounds
stupid, but what else is there?..

or over the web