Old 10-04-2011, 05:23 PM
"davem@mich.com"

Default I need to make an install iso of the OS the way it is after I'velaboured for several hours to customized it...

You may want to try:

http://www.mondorescue.org/

This has worked for me.

Also, if your install is small enough, you can use
the 'dd' command to backup/restore a disk image of
the whole partition to a flash drive. This is what I
typically do these days.

Either way is reasonably fast to restore and has has
worked well for me.

Dave M.