Old 10-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Thomas Dineen

Default Fedora 14 / Solaris 10 dtterm Question

Gentle People:

When I do an rlogin from my Solaris 10 desktop
to my Fedora 14 Server I get the error message
shown below.

This causes odd behavior in graphical applications
like vi.

Is there a way to set the terminal type in the .cshrc?

Error Message:
tput: unknown terminal "dtterm"
csh: No entry for terminal type "dtterm"
csh: using dumb terminal settings.

Thanks for the help.
Thomas Dineen