-   -   Removing From email list (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/583117-removing-email-list.html)

"Mark Kritz" 10-03-2011 09:01 PM

Removing From email list

I have numerous times gone in and clicked on remove from email list. I am still getting flooded with emails. Please remove me as soon as possible. My email is, kritter54@verizon.net.
*
Thank you
*
Mark

Richard Shaw 10-03-2011 09:14 PM

Removing From email list

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Mark Kritz <kritter54@verizon.net> wrote:
> I have numerous times gone in and clicked on remove from email list. I am
> still getting flooded with emails. Please remove me as soon as possible. My
> email is, kritter54@verizon.net.

Did you click the link in the unsubscribe confirmation email?

Richard

10-03-2011 09:17 PM

Removing From email list

I did, about a hundred times in response to all the emails I have gotten. Now I am frustrated having to just delete 10's of emails from everyone. Could you*please do something about it.**Thank You *Mark**On 10/03/11, Richard Shaw<hobbes1069@gmail.com> wrote:On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Mark Kritz <kritter54@verizon.net> wrote:

Joe Zeff 10-03-2011 09:32 PM

Removing From email list

On 10/03/2011 02:17 PM, kritter54@verizon.net wrote:
> I did, about a hundred times in response to all the emails I have
> gotten. Now I am frustrated having to just delete 10's of emails from
> everyone. Could you please do something about it.

We can't. Only you can. When you ask to be removed from this list,
you're sent an email to confirm your request. If, and *only* if you
click on the link in that confirmation email, you're removed from the
list. If you ignore the confirmation or delete it without clicking on
the link, you're not removed.