Old 03-18-2008, 07:10 PM
"Olusola Fadero"

Default Eclipse: how to add JEE support to Fedora Eclipse

I've just added all the Java/J2EE plugins I needed via the normal methods i.e. Help->Software Updates -> find and install.* I've also installed another JDK (6.0) on my system.

The only difficultly I had is that it wouldn't work unless I was root.

regards,
Olusola