Old 10-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Mark LaPierre

Default Reference Documents

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me find a good reference on SEL? I would like to learn
everything there is to know about the subject.

I could also use a good reference on video acceleration.

/(_)
^ ^ Mark LaPierre
Registerd Linux user No #267004
www.counter.li.org
****
In a free world without fences, who needs gates.
**
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today.
**
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it.
To mess up an MS Windows box, you just need to *look* at it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****
--
Signature shamelessly copied from:
Jatin Khatri & geleem

Old 10-02-2011, 11:32 PM
"Robert G. (Doc) Savage"

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 17:30 -0400, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Can anyone help me find a good reference on SEL? I would like to learn
> everything there is to know about the subject.
>
> I could also use a good reference on video acceleration.

Mark,

I only know of one SE Linux book in print:

http://www.amazon.com/SELinux-Example-Using-Security-Enhanced/dp/0131963694

--Doc Savage
Fairview Heights, IL

Old 10-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Phil Savoie

On 10/02/2011 03:30 PM, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Can anyone help me find a good reference on SEL? I would like to learn
> everything there is to know about the subject.
>
> I could also use a good reference on video acceleration.

Hey Mark,

http://www.amazon.ca/SELinux-Example-Using-Security-Enhanced/dp/0131963694

Url might have wrapped around.

Phil