Old 10-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Benjamin

Default how to disable package installation prompt at command mode

Hi All,

I am using fedora 15 32 bit on my laptop.I want to disable command line
package installation option.

Suppose i type system-config-keyboard command on console but that
command is not available in os then i m getting installation message on
command line so i want to disable it.

system-config-keyboard
bash: system-config-keyboard: command not found...
Install package 'system-config-keyboard' to provide command
'system-config-keyboard'? [N/y]

How to disable it?

Thanks,
Benjamin

Old 10-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Michael Schwendt

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 19:32:28 +0530, B (Benjamin) wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using fedora 15 32 bit on my laptop.I want to disable command line
> package installation option.
>
> Suppose i type system-config-keyboard command on console but that
> command is not available in os then i m getting installation message on
> command line so i want to disable it.
>
> system-config-keyboard
> bash: system-config-keyboard: command not found...
> Install package 'system-config-keyboard' to provide command
> 'system-config-keyboard'? [N/y]
>

> How to disable it?

yum remove PackageKit-command-not-found