Old 10-01-2011, 04:53 AM
"Linda McLeod"

Default I find FireFox is Fedora's biggest security flaw..

I find FireFox is Fedora's biggest security flaw.. FF is way too easy
to hack and crack
by demon-bullies to get into to mess-up the browser...

Please tell: What be the most secure browser for Linux Fedora?.. Is
there such a thing as a "secure browser"..?

Have you got any ideas when Mozilla might make FF reasonably secure..?

How do I get you and/or Mozilla to link to my PC to tap into my OS to
catch a glimpse of
the damage and entries the kooks do to FF in my Fedora-14 OS hd..?

love email again

Old 10-01-2011, 04:58 AM
Larry Brower