-   -   Frostwire execution problem (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/582194-frostwire-execution-problem.html)

mickey 09-30-2011 10:35 PM

Frostwire execution problem

F15

I installed frostwire and executed same and got error, can someone tell
what this error message means.

$ frostwire
HOSTNAME IS BigOne
Starting FrostWire...
Java exec found in PATH. Verifying...
Suitable java version found [java = 1.6.0_27]
Configuring environment...
ls: cannot access lw*jar: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access *jar: No such file or directory
CLASSPATH SET TO: .
com/limegroup/gnutella/gui/Main
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.limegroup.gnutella.gui.Main
Could not find the main class: com.limegroup.gnutella.gui.Main. Program
will exit.

Something went wrong with FrostWire.
Maybe you're using the wrong version of Java?
(FrostWire is tested against and works best with with Sun's JRE, Java 1.4+)
The version of Java in your PATH is:
java version "1.6.0_27"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 20.2-b06, mixed mode)

Sam Sharpe 10-02-2011 07:04 PM

On 30 September 2011 23:35, mickey <binarynut@comcast.net> wrote:
> I installed frostwire and executed same and got error, can someone tell
> what this error message means.

This isn't a Fedora Package, so I'm thinking you are asking for help
in the wrong place. Try asking on a FrostWire user list.

--
Sam