Old 02-18-2008, 07:26 AM
Frank Cox

Default Nautilus ogg and mp3 audio preview

I just realized that I can preview wav files with Nautilus (sit on the file for
a second without clicking) but ogg and mp3 files don't preview.

I found some Ubuntu references that said to install mpg321 to enable mp3
previews, but I did so and nothing changed.

What do I need to install in order to have audio previews for mp3 and ogg files?