Old 02-18-2008, 03:32 AM
Mike -- EMAIL IGNORED

Default wpa_supplicant not logging

On my dual boot laptop I got wpa_supplicant working with
WPA-PSK working with my Actiontec router. I must say,
I am impressed with its smoothness. I am using the
wpa-supplicant daemon capability as it was supplied with
FC8, and appropriate parameters entered by me.

But it writes nothing to the log. The file
/var/log/wpa_supplicant.log is present, but untouched.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Mike.