Old 02-17-2008, 06:17 AM
Chris

Default Thunderbird & tmprules

I noticed after moving back to T-Bird from Claws that my /tmp dir is
filling up with
tmprules files every time it checks email. This seems to have been fixed
according to

https://bugs.launchpad.net/thunderbird/+bug/177345 and is set for 2.0.0.12

Since I seem to be using the latest (2.0.0.9) when can we expect this
new version to be added to the

Fedora repos?

--
Best regards,
Chris

"You're very sure of your facts, " he said at last, "I
couldn't trust the thinking of a man who takes the Universe
- if there is one - for granted. "

Old 02-17-2008, 06:31 AM
Chris

Chris wrote:
I noticed after moving back to T-Bird from Claws that my /tmp dir is
filling up with
tmprules files every time it checks email. This seems to have been
fixed according to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/thunderbird/+bug/177345 and is set for
2.0.0.12

Since I seem to be using the latest (2.0.0.9) when can we expect this
new version to be added to the

Fedora repos?

This seems to only happen when I have the "Trust junk mail headers set
by (SpamAssassin) checked.
Odd - in any event, I checked the T0bird site and they are still pushing
2.0.0.9 - 2.0.0.12 looks like it may be

some time yet to be released.

On a silly note, the release (2.0.0.12) made me chuckle when I read it
as 2012 (gasp!).

--
Best regards,
Chris

Princess Leia:
The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the
more star systems will slip through your fingers.