Old 02-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Tim

Default printer icon gnome

On Sat, 2008-02-16 at 16:52 +0100, François Patte wrote:
> I would like to know how to enable printer icon in the gnome taskbar
> whenever a print is sent ...
>
> On one account it not working. I tried to find it out in
> gconf-editor...
> but failed...

Here, my "sessions" properties is where the "Print queue applet" is
started from. It runs: /usr/bin/system-config-printer-applet

Must... stop talking... like... Captain Kirk... or we'll... all ... be
dead... before I finish... this... sentence...

important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.