Old 09-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Vinny Onelli

Default how to install glabel

Hello,
I downloaded glabel but I was not able to install.
./configure went through OK
make: returned "no targets specified end no makefile found
there is makefile.am and makefile.in. what am I doing wrong?
Vinny.

Old 09-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Andras Simon

2011/9/3, Vinny Onelli <vonelli@verizon.net>:
> Hello,
> I downloaded glabel but I was not able to install.
> ./configure went through OK
> make: returned "no targets specified end no makefile found
> there is makefile.am and makefile.in. what am I doing wrong?

If it's really glabel that you want, then at the very least you should
provide a link since it's not in the Fedora repos. If, on the other
hand, you want glabels, then

# yum install glabels

will do.

Andras