Old 09-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Fernando Cassia

Default Disable "import photos" automagically running whenever I plug a pen drive

What is the official procedure to PERMANTLY DISABLING -without removing it- the autorun of this POS piece of software that automatically starts accesing my pen drive trying to index pictures?

I want to stop this, forever.

TIA

FC