Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Luc MAIGNAN

Default Version of packages in repository

Hi,

When I do a 'yum search', I find the packages available in repository
but not their versions (unless I do a yum install).

How to find the version of the packages without trying to install them ?

BR

Old 09-02-2011, 12:23 PM
birger

yum list ???

Old 09-02-2011, 01:34 PM
suvayu ali

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Soham Chakraborty
<sohamwonderpiku4u@gmail.com> wrote:
> yum list <packagename>

$ yum list [installed|available|all] <pacakagename_glob> # stars
should be escaped

--
Suvayu