Old 09-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Pedro Francisco

Default F15: Worst. Update. Ever.

Is 1) solvable by doing su -c 'service Network-Manager restart' or something similar? Because if so it's gnome-shell's applet fault, I think.

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 8:44 AM, linux guy <linuxguy123@gmail.com> wrote:

Update.

I still have 2 outstanding issues with my F15 system.

1) Wireless networking is not operational, even though wireless worked fine in F15 Live.* Its not apparent to me what is different between my F15 install and the F15 Live iso.* I've started a thread on this issue.

2) The process that converted emails to the new format for Evolution somehow got interrupted and only 10% of my emails have been converted to the new format.* It is not apparent to me how to convert/ reconvert the remaining emails.* I'll start a thread on this topic shortly.

I'm still running nouveau and I'm running 1 monitor, not 2 like I used to.* I'll get to that issue later.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:02 AM
linux guy