Old 08-31-2011, 02:06 AM
Pamela Wilson

Default Contact Email:: mrs-lisaholewa40@hotmail.com

Greetings to you,
On behalf of the British Jackpot Lottery, we wish to notify you as a
winner of 1,000,000.00 in this year Lottery Game held in London.
for verification and release of your 1,000.000.00. Fill Your
[1] Full Names:
|2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone No:....
|4| Occupation:
|5] Age :
Claims Agent: Mrs.Lisa Holewa
Contact Email:: mrs-lisaholewa40@hotmail.com<mailto:mrs-lisaholewa40@hotmail.com>
Note:All response should be sent to: mrs-lisaholewa40@hotmail.com<mailto:mrs-lisaholewa40@hotmail.com>

Old 09-02-2011, 04:38 AM
Pamela Wilson

Greetings to you,
On behalf of the British Jackpot Lottery, we wish to notify you as a
winner of 1,000,000.00 in this year Lottery Game held in London.
for verification and release of your 1,000.000.00. Fill Your
[1] Full Names:
|2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone No:....

Old 09-28-2011, 10:33 AM
"Urbano, Maria R."

*
*

*
Greetings to you,
On behalf of the British Jackpot Lottery, we wish to notify you as a
winner of 1,000,000.00 in this year Lottery Game held in London.
for verification and release of your 1,000.000.00. Fill Your
[1] Full Names:
|2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone No:....