Old 08-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Peter Lesterhuis

Default gnome-photo-printer prints only black pages

Hi,
For years I have been very happy with gpp. Easy to use, fine results.
But now I can't print pictures with it anymore. The print preview on the
screen looks promising, but only black pages are coming out of the
printer wasting ink and photopaper.
I have fedora 15 running and gnome 3 desktop. Googling on this subject
does not give me any clues. Does anybody have the same issue with gpp?

Peter

Old 08-30-2011, 07:39 PM
stan

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:35:15 +0200
Peter Lesterhuis <peterlesterhuis@tiscali.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
> For years I have been very happy with gpp. Easy to use, fine results.
> But now I can't print pictures with it anymore. The print preview on
> the screen looks promising, but only black pages are coming out of
> the printer wasting ink and photopaper.
> I have fedora 15 running and gnome 3 desktop. Googling on this
> subject does not give me any clues. Does anybody have the same issue
> with gpp?

You should probably open a bugzilla for this. I checked and there are
no open bugs for gpp, so no one else has reported it.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora