Old 08-30-2011, 12:50 PM
Stephen Gallagher

Default Putting Fedora in a SPARC machine

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 08:26 -0400, j.e.aneiros wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm gonna try to put Fedora in a SPARC machine (sun4v) and I wonder if
> someone in this list has already done that and desire to share
> experiences.

The Fedora SPARC project main page is here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/SPARC

It looks mostly dead (last supported release was F12), but I suspect
you'll get some interest if you want to work towards restarting it.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:55 PM
"j.e.aneiros"

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh@redhat.com> wrote:

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 08:26 -0400, j.e.aneiros wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm gonna try to put Fedora in a SPARC machine (sun4v) and I wonder if

> someone in this list has already done that and desire to share

> experiences.

The Fedora SPARC project main page is here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/SPARC

It looks mostly dead (last supported release was F12), but I suspect

you'll get some interest if you want to work towards restarting it.

Thanks Stephen.*--

users mailing list

users@lists.fedoraproject.org

J. E. AneirosGNU/Linux User #190716 en http://counter.li.orgperl -e '$_=pack(c5,0105,0107,0123,0132,(1<<3)+2);y[A-Z][N-ZA-M];print;'
PK fingerprint: 5179 917E 5B34 F073 E11A *AFB3 4CB3 5301 4A80 F674