Old 08-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Ranjan Maitra

Default lectures recording software (like Panopto)

Hi,

I am asked to record my lectures using a tool called Panopto which
works on Windoze and has really been a frustrating experience. I would
like to know whether I have any options that would work on Linux.

I run the Fedora 15 distribution, and all I would like to happen is
that the screen and my voice should be recorded. Unlike Panopto, I
would like to also know when there is a problem.

Any suggestions, please?

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

Old 08-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Jatin K

On Monday 29 August 2011 11:42 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am asked to record my lectures using a tool called Panopto which
> works on Windoze and has really been a frustrating experience. I would
> like to know whether I have any options that would work on Linux.
>
> I run the Fedora 15 distribution, and all I would like to happen is
> that the screen and my voice should be recorded. Unlike Panopto, I
> would like to also know when there is a problem.
>
> Any suggestions, please?
>
> Many thanks and best wishes,
> Ranjan

not free http://www.demorecorder.com/