Old 08-29-2011, 03:45 PM
james tate

Default pstotext ???

Fedora 15

I downloaded and installed pstotext-1.9-2mamba.i586 and get a Error
message;

GPL Ghostscript 9.02: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

Old 08-29-2011, 04:04 PM
Reindl Harald

Am 29.08.2011 17:45, schrieb james tate:
> Fedora 15
>
> I downloaded and installed pstotext-1.9-2mamba.i586 and get a Error
> message;
>
> GPL Ghostscript 9.02: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

this is not a fedora-package

"poppler-utils" contains "pdftotext" and "ps2pdf" is in the
ghostscript-package - why are you installing some foreign
packages when all tools are included?