Old 08-28-2011, 06:01 PM
linux guy

Default Upgrading via DVD iso on a USB storage device.

I want to upgrade from F14 to F15.* For whatever reason, the boot after running preupgrade fails if I try to do it that way.

So now I would like to upgrade via the DVD iso.*

I would like to do so without burning a DVD.** I'd like to load the DVD iso onto a USB flash storage device and boot it from that.

I tried using the Fedora Live USB Creator tool.* It gives me a "Unable to find LiveOS on ISO" error.

How do I put the DVD iso image on a USB flash storage device so it will boot ?

Thanks

Old 08-28-2011, 06:04 PM
linux guy

Will these instructions for prior versions work for the F15 DVD iso ?

Thanks

Old 08-28-2011, 06:04 PM
linux guy