-   -   More on needs-restarting (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/568319-more-needs-restarting.html)

Joe Zeff 08-25-2011 08:33 PM

More on needs-restarting

I'm posting this from my laptop (I'll be house sitting until Monday) and
don't have access to the previous thread. However, I've also started a
thread for this issue at fedoraforum.org, at
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=268833 so that I can gain
access to as many people as possible. So far, I've not gotten any ideas
from there, but you never know.

Rahul Sundaram 08-25-2011 08:35 PM

More on needs-restarting

On 08/26/2011 02:03 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> I'm posting this from my laptop (I'll be house sitting until Monday) and
> don't have access to the previous thread. However, I've also started a
> thread for this issue at fedoraforum.org, at
> http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=268833 so that I can gain
> access to as many people as possible. So far, I've not gotten any ideas
> from there, but you never know.

Have you filed a bug report?

Rahul