Old 08-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Philip Rhoades

Default A working Fedora 14 Container.tgz I can download?

People,

I tried:

http://blog.bodhizazen.net/linux/lxc-configure-fedora-containers/

a couple of times but even after fixing the typos and bugs I still get
errors that I don't know how to fix - is there a working F14
container.tgz somewhere I could download?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades