Old 02-15-2008, 06:35 PM
"Mike Chalmers"

Default Fedora 8, wireless internet

Thanks for the help. It is a Toshiba Satellite U205 S5034. Do y'all
know how I can find out what kind of wireless card it has?

Old 02-15-2008, 06:51 PM
"Mike Chalmers"

Old 02-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Terry Polzin

On Friday 15 February 2008 14:57, bruce wrote:
> lspci will tell you what internal wifi chipset you have...
Try booting from a LIVE CD first to test. If you are planning on dual booting

Old 02-15-2008, 06:57 PM
"bruce"

Old 02-15-2008, 11:30 PM
"Mike Chalmers"

On 2/15/08, Terry Polzin <foxec208@wowway.com> wrote:
> On Friday 15 February 2008 14:57, bruce wrote:
> > lspci will tell you what internal wifi chipset you have...
>
> Try booting from a LIVE CD first to test. If you are planning on dual booting

Thank you for the advice, I didn't think of that. I was going to
install over the internet and still will but will first check to see
if it works with the Live CD.