Old 08-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Lars Eighner

Default fbset doesn't seem to work in F15

I have learned that it is fbcon that is my enemy.

So I yum'd fbset. The fbset man page says the fbman page is broken.
I tried it anyway after consulting fbset -help. It appears that fbset
cannot set ANY mode listed in /etc/fb.modes ... err, so why does fb.modes
exist if it does not describe any acheivable modes?

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html