Old 08-21-2011, 02:50 PM
Vinny Onelli

Default floppy accessed but would't reads

Hello,
I have tried about all suggested tricks, I got to the point where the it
shows the floppy icon. If I double click on the floppy icon the diskette
is accessed and try to read it, and then the message appears, "Unable to
mount location no media in the drive". the drive and the media works
fine with Windows. Any suggestion?