Old 08-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Gergely Buday

Default browser window falls apart

Hi there,

I write here to get directions. I already filed a bug report to
Firefox but the advice I got there did not help much. They suggested
to switch off hardware accelarator but the symptom remained.

I have an Asus barebone pc with a built-in nvidia video card. I use it
with a dual monitor setup. When using Firefox, the rendered web page
often falls apart, and I even cannot click on some links because they
are shown at another place than the brower expects the click on them.

I use the fedora-packaged nvidia drivers.

>From the above, what do you think, what could be the root of this
problem? Nvidia, X/freedesktop or Firefox ?

- Gergely