Old 08-20-2011, 10:51 PM
Adel ESSAFI

Default problem with skype at starting on F15

Dear list
I have a strange problem with skype. When I login,* a huge time of hard disk activity starts on F15 and delay at least 10 minutes during which I can't almost use my laptop.
I use F15 on dell laptop.

do you have any experience with this?
Regards.

--