Old 08-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Navdeep Singh Sidhu

Default fedora 15 didn.t detected my Wifi card.

Hello,
I have installed fedora 15 on my portable hardisk. Recently i had updated my fedora kernel to 2.6.40 nd now it is working fine but it didn't detected my wifi card(Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 ). Need some help. Plz.

Regards
Navdeep Singh

Old 08-20-2011, 01:08 PM
Maciej Małecki

2011/8/20 Navdeep Singh Sidhu <navdeepsingh.sidhu95@gmail.com>

> Hello,
> I have installed fedora 15 on my portable hardisk. Recently i had updated my fedora kernel to 2.6.40 nd now it is working fine but it didn't detected my wifi card(Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 ). Need some help. Plz.
>
> Regards
> Navdeep Singh

You may want to ask on fedora-users list, this one is for development purposes.
When asking there, provide more details on your setup.

Also: http://www.intellinuxwireless.org/
--
Greetings,
Maciej Małecki