Old 08-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Richard Shaw

Default Corrupted background when activating menu in gnome shell

Anyone else see this?

I rebooted, while it was logging me in I switched to a VT, came back,
and then when I activated the gnome shell menu (or whatever it's
called now) by going to the upper left instead of "darkening" I saw a
corrupted version of a google chrome screen, which I hadn't even
loaded yet so it must have gotten it from my previous login.

Very strange.

Richard