Old 08-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Vinny Onelli

Default How to mount floppy?

Hello,
I installed vmware and now I would like to install windows Me. The
windows me CD it is not bootable it came with bootable diskette, vmware
to install windows need the operating system which is on the floppy. The
problem is that I could not mount the floppy, (I am using Fedora 14) I
try few suggested away in the past with no result. Is the floppy
supported in Fc14? and if it is I would appreciate direction of how to,
thank you in advance. Vinny