Old 08-15-2011, 03:27 PM
William Case

Default Gnome3 a discussion about submiting some Requests for Enhancement.

Thanks Raul and Stephen;

> On 08/15/2011 07:22 PM, William Case wrote:
> >
> > 1) I would like to have a right hand hot spot or screen edge
>
> Use gnome-shell-extension-righthotcorner. Available in the Fedora repo
>

> > 3) To make me content, at least for a short while, I would like to be
> > able to designate which workspace applications opened in in in the
> > startup file.
>
> Use gnome-shell-extensions-auto-move-windows. Available in the Fedora repo
>
> Rahul

The biggest lesson learned all the Fedora 15 Gnome shell extensions can
be found in the repo by the using 'gnome-shell' as the search criteria
in the "Add/Remove Packages". I wish that was more prominently
displayed. I looked everywhere and read the release notes etc.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 15, Gnome 3.0.2