Old 08-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Vinny Onelli

Default VMware player installtion

Hello all,

I was try to install VMware player 3.1.4, the installation went OK
when start the program for the first time it search for the kernel
headers that could not find the message returned was "kernel heders
2.6.35.13-92.fc14.i686 were not found" I install F14 from DVD Iso file.
Any now how to correct or find this missing file? It would be most
appreciate. Vinny

Old 08-14-2011, 09:28 PM
Leonardo

try this: