Old 08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Christopher Svanefalk

Default Stretching stuff

Hey all,

I am running Gnome2 (with Compiz) under F14, and one thing that makes
things very convenient for me (especially when working in Eclipse) is
the ability to stretch windows over multiple virtual desktops, and then
conveniently jumping around the same desktops using the arrow buttons.

I plan to upgrade to F16 when it drops, and just wondered if I can do
the same thing there? Or do virtual desktops work very differently under
Gnome3?

Best,

Chris